Rooney Mara has only taken to a red runner with co-star Daniel Craig for a universe premiere of ‘The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo’ during a Odeon Leicester Square in London this evening.
The singer wore a Givenchy Fall 2011 Couture gown.
Her white festooned robe has been extremely lined from a chronicle which was ragged by a model, though it still has a cold shoulders, open behind as well as cut-out sum during a waist.
I adore which Rooney has eventually got a styling right.
The ‘death-warmed-up’ demeanour was so unappealing.
Even with a ebony black hair as well as brief bangs, we still feel a regard as well as density from this look.
In actuality we consider she looks utterly radiant while staying loyal to a Gothic persona she’s blending for this movie.
Credit: Style.com & Getty
- Laura Haddock In D&G – “The Inbetweeners Movie” World Premiere
- Kate Mara In Prada – “Tanner Hall” LA Premiere
- Rooney Mara In Diane von Furstenberg – “Tanner Hall” LA Premiere
- Rooney Mara For Vogue US Nov 2011
- Rooney Mara In Calvin Klein – 2011 CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Awards